• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headless Horseman covers?

10 posts in this topic

Like Fantasyfootballbono and his scuba covers, I have decided to try and collect every cover appearance of the Headless Horseman ( also Legend of Sleepy Hollow covers). I have always liked the story, ever since I was a kid and saw the amazing Disney version of it. (which now comes with The Wind in the Willows, another great short film). I thought Tim Burton's take on the story was pretty good, but a little too graphic for my taste. Of course Irving's original short story is also excellent, but I most identify with the Disney cartoon. Here are the comics I have seen with the horseman on the cover....

Red Circle Sorcery 9

This is Legend (fanzine)

Dark Shadows 35

Phantom Stranger 6

Supernatural Thrillers 6

Classic Comics 12

Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Bo Hampton)

Hardy Boys 3

I don't have any of these so far (This is Legend is on its way, a lucky EBay find which I never thought I would see cloud9.gif), so if anyone would like to post their copies of any of these that would be great. Also, if you know of any that aren't on my list PLEASE let me know....thanks in advance.