• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction catalogues are being graded now?

38 posts in this topic

Where have you been? They have Auction Catalogue Price Guides, and George is even discussing spinning off ACPA (Auction Catalogue Price Analysis).

I do NOT want to miss out. I need to place aggressive bids immediately.

Will there be an auction catalog for the auction catalog auction and can I pre-order a 9.8 and consign it to the auction simultaneously? :wishluck:

wholetthedogsout_o_2050761.jpg

-slym

What's ridiculous is they're both "Gem Mint 10s". Kinda makes a mockery of the whole shebang. You know, unless they sent in 10,000 issues of each to find those two incredible exemplars.

Or maybe there's an "auction catalog bump" written into the unpublished secret sauce, making 10s as common as t-paper squares.

Any predictions on the prices? I've heard that 10s are really, really, really rare, so I'm contemplating a $5,000 proxy bid on the Fall 2012 catalog. (I don't think I can afford to go after both catalogs, unfortunately :( .)

What's ridiculous is they're both "Gem Mint 10s". Kinda makes a mockery of the whole shebang. You know, unless they sent in 10,000 issues of each to find those two incredible exemplars.

Or maybe there's an "auction catalog bump" written into the unpublished secret sauce, making 10s as common as t-paper squares.

Any predictions on the prices?

Count the views.