• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My thoughts on my free comic, "The Ghost of Kareema-lou"

24 posts in this topic

Beau was nice enough to give me dozens of copies...so I have plenty to go around.

The reason no one received an invoice for shipping was b/c I took SO DAMN LONG to get them in the mail....so I just covered all the shipping myself.

A small price to pay....

Again, I have plenty (and have been sending them out with eBay winnings) so get them while I still have them!

PM me info for getting one?

:D

-slym

:banana:

So whats next Beau?

What's next...what's next is a sprawling tale that is currently plotted out for at least 3 fat GNs (150+ pages each), delivered one page/week for free viewing. It's *sigh* another damn zombie tale (we actually considered calling it 'Yet Another Damn Zombie Comic' :P ). I know everyone says this, but we're doing something a little bit different. We were supposed to drop on Sept 1, but my health is right now, so I can't do the social media like I originally planned to, which is almost as important as the actual comic as far as getting the word out. When I quit updating here, FB, Tumblr, & Twitter, our readership fell dramatically from several hundred hits daily to about....14/day. :insane:

We're still working on the material, rest assured. When we missed our September 1 launch date, I asked Pat to dray up the

as a placeholder for the day. You remember that 70s PSA, right? Well, said 'indian' is hanging out in Pat's studio and weeping up a river. :)

crying-indian1_zpsa127caed.jpg

He hated littering.

sadindian_zpsb4c54da9.jpg

...still does, even though he's undead.

Also, the first guy who posted a comment on our blog got a free 'zombification'; here it is:

jim_Hardin_net_zps23088fc4.jpg

So yes, we're still working on it, baby! If you want a few chuckles, read the blog for my terrible off-the0cuff prose on writing for comics, or Pat's much more instructional posts regarding the art process,

We're at Golden Hour Comics .

BTW, does this make me a 'real' boy? I can't wait to get these.

CGCKL_zpse2a55a67.jpg