• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS CGC Moderns: SS and Blue Label - Lots of Stuff

37 posts in this topic

Hi all -

Starting a new FS thread with a bunch of slow track stuff that has come back to over the past month or three. I don't have pics of everything yet and the pics may not be of the actual book FS (I have quantity of some of these), but they're all slabbed. If you're serious about buying and you really need a pic of the actual book, I can make that happen :)

Rules:

#1 - buyer pays actual priority mail shipping (between $8-$12 for 1-3 books, more for more obviously)

#2 - :takeit: wins, but I'm open to offers via PM

#3 - I'm happy to ship internationally, but unless I know you, I'm going to require USPS Priority mail, so please be familiar with pricing before committing to buy something.

#4 - I welcome HOS and Probies. Shop here since no one else will put up with your BS

#5 - Rule #4 was a joke. No HOS or Probies.

Revival #1 CGC 9.8SS Seeley/Norton - $75, Many, many copies available (like almost INFINITE copies, will do qty deal) sig colors vary from copy to copy black/red. Pretty sure I already sold the one in the pic, so yeah...

Revival1LabelSS_zps4085374b.jpg

Revival #1 CGC 9.2 SS Seeley/Norton - $28 - same as above, except different, embarrassingly low number on the label after the '9.' Tim Seeley personally bent this copy in half while signing, so that has to be worth something, right? Right?

Walking Dead 100 SDCC CGC 9.8 Kirkman Adlard - $50

Case has a big crack across the back towards the bottom of the slab. Book is undamaged.

TWD100SDCC_zps97744aad.jpg

Bedlam 1 CGC 9.8 SS Spencer NYCC Variant - $40

Bedlam198Label2.jpg

I also have a couple Bedlam 1 Phantom Variants CGC 9.8 SS Rossmo for $30 - sorry, no pic.

Nowhere Men 1-3 CGC 9.8 Set $75 SOLD

NWMLabel_zpsac2d23ee.jpg

NWM2Label_zps88c25aea.jpg

NWM3_zps82e42253.jpg

Nowhere Men 1 ComicsPro CGC 9.8SS (Nate) - $85

NWMComixpro_zpsdf3a7440.jpg

Nowhere Men 1 CBLDF CGC 9.8 - $50

NWM1CBLDFLabel_zpsdbc4220a.jpg