• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mish mash of this and that with a sprinkle of whoosits and whatsits

49 posts in this topic

Going to try this again. All raw, starting from the letter 'I'. If you're looking for the earlier letters you can look here...

Misc comics thread.

If you're interested in anything lited there you can take 20% off of all listed prices.

Shipping will be at cost. From previous dealings on here I can ship about 10 raw books to the continental us for $18, and about $40 for up to 30 raw.

No Probies or HOSers

:takeit: trumps everything. I will consider all PMs and reply in order.

I prefer paypal, but will accept money orders or checks, but they can take as long as 7-10 days to clear before shipment.

As a disclaimer, I want to mention that I am still new and not perfect at grading, so if you see something that looks like a major discrepancy let me know.

If you buy something from my thread and feel the grading is unfair, I will accept returns minus the cost of shipping.

Also note as is usual for my threads, posting will be pretty slow but I'll try to move faster than last time.

Thanks for looking!