• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 BOOKS DAREDEVIL #111s closed to feebay!

21 posts in this topic

No Probies, No HOSers

PAYPAL ACCEPTED

Shipping in the US $17.50 priority/ insured

Canada shipping starts at $45 express mail plus exact insurance fees

First :takeit:wins. I reserve the right to decline any sales before I announce a winner.

an :takeit: in the thread trumps all PM offers

DAREDEVIL 111 CGC 9.8 (1 OF 6 EVER CERTIFIED IN THE TOP GRADE)

WAS $1275 WAS $1175 NOW $1100

DSC03044_zps98473880.jpg

I APPRECIATE THE HONESTY. I WAS OFFERED $1000 FOR THE 9.8 2 WEEKS AGO. I WOULD TAKE ANYTHING REASONABLY NORTH OF THAT

HOW ABOUT $350 ON THE 9.6? ANY TAKERS?

I CAN'T DO MUCH ABOUT MY CAMERA BUT THESE BOOKS ARE SILVER AGE 9.6S AND 9.8S. THERE REALLY IS ALMOST NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM.

:news: nothing of mine has sold on the boards this weekend!

One good idea with semi hot books is to try a board auction.

Concerning the 9.6, you have the price you want as a Buy it Now option... start a board auction with $10 increments and see where the cards fall hm

Concerning the 9.8, call the guy who offered you the grand and rip his arm off for the money 2c

Both great books no matter what ... GLWTS :foryou:

I APPRECIATE THE HONESTY. I WAS OFFERED $1000 FOR THE 9.8 2 WEEKS AGO. I WOULD TAKE ANYTHING REASONABLY NORTH OF THAT

HOW ABOUT $350 ON THE 9.6? ANY TAKERS?

I CAN'T DO MUCH ABOUT MY CAMERA BUT THESE BOOKS ARE SILVER AGE 9.6S AND 9.8S. THERE REALLY IS ALMOST NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM.

Definitely Bronze Age. :gossip:

:foryou:

Concerning the 9.6, you have the price you want as a Buy it Now option... start a board auction with $10 increments and see where the cards fall hm

Concerning the 9.8, call the guy who offered you the grand and rip his arm off for the money 2c

what is a board auction? do you let it go until it reaches a price you will sell it at?

what is a board auction? do you let it go until it reaches a price you will sell it at?

Time limit. Last bid wins. (thumbs u

Just curious, was the $1k offer prior to the movie release? If so, there may be your trouble and selling it then might have been a better choice.

Books notoriously nosedive (in my experience) after the movie releases and is only mildly received...

just my $.02.

Very gorgeous books tho. I'd be looking if I didn't already have a nice copy.

I think I paid $50 back in February on these boards for a NM raw copy.

Also, for some unknown reason, DD doesn't move a lot on the CGC forums. As a DD fan and collector, it makes me sad, but they never seem to come up for sale often and when they do, they tend to sit a while before getting scooped up.

This gorgeous 9.8 #131 is a good example of that. doh! It never sold.

Good luck!