• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My PESSIMISTIC High Grade Slab thread (Now with a tinge of Optimism)

87 posts in this topic

Hi All

I need to sell some of my slabs again as I have overspent like crazy and I am really in need of some financing for my addiction. I never expected to sell some of these slabs, just goes to show you how things can suddenly change in your life

Now you may be wondering why I am calling this my pessimistic sales thread. That is because of a combination of things such as my past history with selling slabs on the forum (spider webs actually sprang up in the corners of the threads), and my nature as an eternal pessimist. To give you an idea of how deep my pessimism runs, you know the old saying "some people see the glass as half full and some see the glass as half empty", well I always see the glass as this:

dribble_glass.jpg

Anyway, at least I haven't given up and I am still trying (regrettably, much like Sisyphus)

here are some rules:

Money Orders & Checks are accepted. I would prefer not using Paypal, but If you want to, then we can split the fees.... the reason being is that most of the books I am selling will be at a loss and I am trying to minimize that ( again, i bought these to keep always so i wasn't expecting to sell them)

Shipping will be Priority Mail and will be $10 to $16 depending on what state you live in.

:takeit: trumps PMs.

I am willing to do time payments on most of the books.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or offers. I am always polite and will never use any 4 letter words no matter how low the offer is.

I am a slowpoke compared to others when it comes to posting so please bear with me...I know people like fast moving threads, but I grew up watching I love Lucy and my dream was to be old, cheap and lazy just like Fred Mertz.

Thanks for looking!

To give you an idea of how deep my pessimism runs, you know the old saying "some people see the glass as half full and some see the glass as half empty",

I see the glass as half-empty, but that's ok because before it was filled with poison...

Hi Jay :hi:

I'm in your boat - been spending way too much to support my illness. :facepalm:

I'm watching your thread though - just in case. :whistle:

GLWTS!

Hi Paul :hi:

Thanks, but I don't want to make your illness get any worse, so please don't buy any of my books :grin:

To give you an idea of how deep my pessimism runs, you know the old saying "some people see the glass as half full and some see the glass as half empty",

I see the glass as half-empty, but that's ok because before it was filled with poison...

lol

glad to see you are getting more optimistic :)

GLWTS!

Thanks, but I don't want to make your illness get any worse, so please don't buy any of my books :grin:

That pessimism runs deep hm

GLWTS sir :headbang:

GLWTS!

That pessimism runs deep hm

GLWTS sir :headbang:

Thanks, much appreciated!