• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales #110 1st Dr. Strange 5.0 on ebay.

32 posts in this topic

Nice book!

She's been given a boost for you. thumbsup2.gif

Do you really think bumping a price on a book you don't want to buy is being honest to other potential bidders on eBay..?? That is being dishonest and I thought most people here detest "dishonesty" of any sort when it comes to eBay..?? Oh yeah, that;s right, you're probably jusy a CGC comic book elitiste..lol!!!

For crying out loud! It's the first friggin' appearance of Doctor Strange! Do you think things like this pass you by every day? So what if it's 5.0? It's a major key that will always be important! Bid accordingly!

For crying out loud! It's the first friggin' appearance of Doctor Strange! Do you think things like this pass you by every day? So what if it's 5.0? It's a major key that will always be important! Bid accordingly!

headbang.gif

I was going to respond to him earlier but have been sick all week... frown.gif

My cold and flu just started beaking up today so I'm back in force. sumo.gif

Nice book!

Do you really think bumping a price on a book you don't want to buy is being honest to other potential bidders on eBay..?? That is being dishonest and I thought most people here detest "dishonesty" of any sort when it comes to eBay..?? Oh yeah, that;s right, you're probably jusy a CGC comic book elitiste..lol!!!

poke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gif

I collect low to mid grade books.

I need a ST 110.

I can't afford a 5.0 right now on a major key.

So all I could do was give it a bump.

What's wrong with that? confused-smiley-013.gif

BTW-

I think your book will go around $225.

Mid grade ST 110s have huge price spikes.

A 5.5 sold for as little as $200 and a 5.0 for as high as $280+. confused-smiley-013.gif

Hello Aces,

Thanks for the info and the bump.

When I did my little rant about it being 5.0 and a key it wasn't directed at you. I was generalizing trying to make everyone feel they should bid. And they should.

Hey thanks you guys!

I don't know how or why I rate such treatment but it sure is appreciated!

I know that I lay it on a bit thick in my descriptions, but ya never know what combination of words will make someone feel they absolutely need to have something.

Thanks again folks!

Yes, but for a chick that is marketing comics ( which I believe to be rare), I think I'm pretty savy. of course that's just my opinion.

By the way, I just LOVE when you boys bid on my books. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...

How's that for marketing?

Yes, but for a chick that is marketing comics ( which I believe to rare), I think I'm pretty savy. of course thst's just my opinion.

By the way, I just LOVE when you boys bid on my books. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...

Not bad, but if you posted a picture of yourself holding one of the comics you're selling...it would be better. poke2.gif

Nice book!

Is this one for real??? 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif

Yes, but for a chick that is marketing comics ( which I believe to be rare), I think I'm pretty savy. of course that's just my opinion.

Sex does sell.

Sex does sell.

Sure...but does sex sell comic books?