• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's CGC Underground Sale

82 posts in this topic

I have way too much stuff. This will be my CGC only thread. Some books will be pricey, some will be priced under the cost of the slab.

FIRST PRINTS UNLESS NOTED.

Slabs will be sent boxed priority for approximately $10.00 (depends on how many slabs). International buyers PM me & we will try to work it out. Insurance required for larger orders.

F#G refers to the 2006 Fogel Underground Price Guide. "Supp" refers to the 2010 Supplement.

Rules, first :takeit: wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants. I have lots of other stuff.

I will accept paypal, or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check (in U.S. funds please). International buyers using paypal will have a 4% surcharge.

By bidding on these books you are attesting that you are 18 years of age or older.

San Francisco #3 CGC 8.5 OW/W, iconic Robert Crumb cover, not an easy book to find in high grade IMO, Gilbert Shelton, Trina Robbins, Larry Welz, Greg Irons, Kim Deitch, S. Clay Wilson, George Metzger, another amazing artist lineup, throw the book out on this one, $50 in 9.2 in the 2010 Supp.......$49.

140874.jpg.e426522f343c7a845ee1f679e98ce572.jpg

Show + Tell CGC 9.2 SS OW/W, Justin Green (Binky Brown writer/artist), very scarce SS book, to my knowledge, he has only done a handful of SS books, 2 copies available.....................$49 each, priced at cost.

1 SOLD to seanfingh

1 SOLD deathtohemingway

140882.jpg.dde0f16068d196bbb82bf89c1e0c45fd.jpg