• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Sales Thread! Spidey, X-Men, Warlock, Thor, Superman

41 posts in this topic

Thanks for joining me in my inaugural sales thread.

The Rules

1. No probationary types, anyone dwelling in the hall of shame, house of sleep or dogouse.

2. The first person to publically plant the :takeit: flag is the winner.

3. Feel free to PM me about whatever.

4. Best as I can tell, shipping inside Canada for 1-4 books is $7 and shipping to the USA is $10.

5. Check KUDOS, link in my signature

6. PayPal is my preferred method of payment.

And since this is my first thread, a little about myself. Even though nobody will read it. I'm sure you've already skipped past this in order to beat the other thirsty ********* to the punch. Anyhow, I've bought a ton of stuff on here, and now I'm going to try selling a few things since I'm starting to encounter space issues. I enjoy these forums very much, and I look forward to many successful transactions. I've only been grading books for a couple months now, so I've supplied enormous scans of everything to go along with my grading estimates.

Any questions or concerns, let me know, and we'll make it work.

gogogogogogogogogo

X-Men 130. Really, when you think of the top 5 comics that shaped the history of comics, this is a book that always has to be a part of the conversation. The first appearance of Dazzler.

I'm calling it a 6.5 because it's got some spine roll going on, and a strike through the upc.

xmen130_front_65-201x300.jpg

The Dark Side of Disco (the back of the comic)

$20

X-Men 130. Really, when you think of the top 5 comics that shaped the history of comics, this is a book that always has to be a part of the conversation. The first appearance of Dazzler.

I'm calling it a 6.5 because it's got some spine roll going on, and a strike through the upc.

$20

I believe that the strike through the UPC was always done for these books - the 'diamond' books were direct sales to comic book shops... so, it should not be considered a defect...