• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Sales Thread! Spidey, X-Men, Warlock, Thor, Superman

41 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man 113. I'm sure you'll love this book, because it's lucky. It has a 13 in the numero. 4.0

asm113_front_40-210x300.jpg

Back Cover

$10

:cloud9: 1st Hammerhead - a very underated character!

I remember my first sales thread here...I was just a newbie then, naive and innocent, but the board understood that and treated me with tenderness and gentleness. I became a seller that day and I will always look back on that experience with warm memories and a tear in my eye.

GLWTS!!!

I remember my first sales thread here...I was just a newbie then, naive and innocent, but the board understood that and treated me with tenderness and gentleness. I became a seller that day and I will always look back on that experience with warm memories and a tear in my eye.

GLWTS!!!

And look at you now!

GLWTS!!!

And look at you now!

Yes...from innocent & naive to a real sales whore :grin:

GLWTS!!!

And look at you now!

Yes...from innocent & naive to a real sales whore :grin:

Exactly where I was going with this! :roflmao: