• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED

21 posts in this topic

Up for sale is a low grade and affordable copy of The Incredible Hulk #1. I have two copies at the moment so I'm putting this out there for a short bit. This sale is only available to U.S. and Canadian boardies at this time. I'm not sure if this is a candidate to have the "restoration" removed. I've never asked Matt Nelson or any other restoration experts about this book in particular, but the defects listed on the label would lend me to believe it could be possible.

SOLD :news: PayPal is the preferred payment method. Shipping, insurance, and the PayPal fee is included at that price. The price is firm at the moment since this is not a "must-sell" book. Shipping in the US will be Priority insured and shipping to Canada will be Express Mail insured.

I know it goes without saying, but no probies or HOSers.

First :takeit: wins it. I reserve the right to decline any sales before I announce a winner.

Thanks for looking! (thumbs u

9667547880_d66d2924d6_z.jpg

9667547880_027854a4db_h.jpg

9664318781_7ca7de2458_h.jpg