• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

219 posts in this topic

:news: Greetings :banana: I hope everyone had a wonderful day. If you did not perhaps I can make you happy by offering 25% off everything in the thread! This will be for tonight and tonight only. After that I'll be retiring the thread.

Click Here for a Recap!

RULES

This guy :takeit: rules all - no exceptions. Level playing for everyone.

If you have any questions or comments please send me a PM as opposed to posting questions or comments in the thread. I already clutter up my threads plenty.

Shipping: Domestic shipping will be by either First Class, Priority Mail or Media Mail - your choice. First Class (1-2 comics) will be $4.00, Media will be $4.50 regardless of weight and Priority will be $11.30 for a medium flat rate box. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail but if you have another preference I'll make it happen.

Payment: Paypal preferred but I accept money orders and personal checks.

Returns: Never a problem. Just let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.

Thanks for looking :hi:

do you have more than one kraken? do you go get a new one each time? do you buy them in bulk to save on shipping?