• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

219 posts in this topic

do you have more than one kraken? do you go get a new one each time? do you buy them in bulk to save on shipping?

Smart man. After the first two lost control and ate Modesto, CA I decided to either make the change to Gremlins (at least I'd be around Phoebe Cates all the time) or I would need to train my beasts before using them as crowd control, handing out flyers, bagging/boarding books, beheading heathen scum.

I found my trainer in Scotland where he had been training Nessie and Co. how to perform tricks like Shamu at Sea World. I was so impressed with how he handled these sea monsters that I hired him on full time to train my Kraken's. And ever since then they have exceeded my expectations. The only people they ate were the lowballers (thumbs u

Fantastic Four Annual #5 Copy B FINE 6.0 $29.00

A reader crease brings this to the 6.0 range. It presents nicely though as the white cover helps preserve the eye appeal.

1st solo Silver Surfer story, early Black Panther app, Inhumans app, 1st Psycho Man

ffann55.jpg

ffann55a.jpg

Fantastic Four Annual #4 VG+ 4.5 a durn nice lookin' 4.5 that's for sure. I just hate readers creases so my loss and your gain.

Torch vs Torch! Original GA Human Torch rides into town to battle the young upstart. This actually might be the best annual ever. Also contains FF #25 & 26! $28.00

ffann4.jpg

ffann4a.jpg

DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #4 (#1) FINE 6.0 $65.00

No #1, 2 or 3 ever published. Classic Wrightson cover. This is one of the toughest BA books that I know of.

I have this one up in the PGM forum here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=50&Number=6987345&Searchpage=1&Main=311766&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post6987345

dcss4.jpg

dcss4a.jpg

Mr. Hand: Am I hallucinating here? Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?

Spicoli: Learning about Cuba, and having some food.

Mr. Hand: Mr.Spicoli, You're on dangerous ground here. You're causing a major disturbance on my time.

Spicoli: I've been thinking about this, Mr. Hand. If I'm here and you're here, doesn't that make it our time? Certainly, there's nothing wrong with a little feast on our time.