• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seeking Image Super Hero/Villain Book Recommendations

22 posts in this topic

Oh yea. Forgot about the book Sex.

If you want to read about what happens when a Batman type superhero retires. This book is really good.

Is that what the book is about? I've been tempted to pick it up, but the first issue jumped in price and it seemed to get lukewarm reviews.

This is one of the first books I grab to read... Yes there is a perv sex scene in every issue. But.. It's really not what's it's about. It's straight up about if batman quit...what would happen. It's very well written and has some cool characters.

Oh yea. Forgot about the book Sex.

If you want to read about what happens when a Batman type superhero retires. This book is really good.

Is that what the book is about? I've been tempted to pick it up, but the first issue jumped in price and it seemed to get lukewarm reviews.

This is one of the first books I grab to read... Yes there is a perv sex scene in every issue. But.. It's really not what's it's about. It's straight up about if batman quit...what would happen. It's very well written and has some cool characters.

I'm watching an auction on the first few issues now. I might have to pick it up based on your recommendation.