• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**CLOSED** CONTINUAL, NEVER ENDING, ETERNAL $4 $4 $4 $4 $4 SALES THREAD!

45 posts in this topic

We need more Jaymole threads like these… :cloud9:

Thanks for the kind words Claudio. Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Thanks. Judging from the picture, I would immediately buy your cat. lol

lol

she doesn't come cheap...you will have to wait for my $5 thread :grin:

Thank You!! I can now start trying to piece back my collection since my mom gave it all away while I was in the military!! lol

Wow...sorry to hear that. I am glad I can help get your collection back together.

What is it with moms and comic books anyway? It's like they are some sort of natural enemies like the cobra and the mongoose :)

What is it with moms and comic books anyway? It's like they are some sort of natural enemies like the cobra and the mongoose :)

Well I may be an exception, but my parents always took my comic books collecting seriously, despite the fact my father wished I would have read less comics while I was still in secondary school as he thought them distracting for study.

My grandmother was the prime supporter of my teenage collecting, as she provided the money… :grin:

Well I may be an exception, but my parents always took my comic books collecting seriously, despite the fact my father wished I would have read less comics while I was still in secondary school as he thought them distracting for study.

My grandmother was the prime supporter of my teenage collecting, as she provided the money… :grin:

Sounds like you have very nice parents....and a great grandmother!!

My mom would hover over me with a garbage bag waiting until I finished reading it so she could throw it out :grin: