• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Teen Titans #1-58 w/ Ann + DC Comics Presents #26 / High Grade 1980 CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

This weekend for sale I have 3 runs of Teen Titans Comics. I am listing the 1980 run here and the 1984 and 2003 runs in the Copper/Modern Forum.

These are all spectacular original owner books, read once or not at all. 95% will be NM or better with lots of potential 9.8 candidates.

I have taken some pictures but scans are available by request. Pay Pal is fine and Shipping will be $10 in the USA. I fear anywhere else will be too expensive.

Guide Value on this lot is over $500..........Asking Price is $250 or Best Offer. SOLD

New Teen Titans lot plus extras - 64 Comics.

DC Comics Presents #26 1980 - 9.2-9.4 Beautiful Book. Back cover has a 1/4 inch non color breaking bend at the top left corner and a miniscule 1/32 chip top BC. May press higher.

NTT #1 1980 9.6

NTT #2 1980 Solid 9.4 May press higher.

NTT #44 Robin becomes Nightwing 9.0 - couple of spine dings and a 1 inch non color breaking bend back cover.

The rest through #58 and the 3 Annuals and Tales of the NTT #1,2,3,4 and a Batman and the Outsiders crossover all NM or better.

Feel free to PM me with any questions. I will try to get the Copper/Modern Lots up for sale today also.