• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 17 & 1/2 - YOU DEMANDETH MORE! discounts on PAGE 19

194 posts in this topic

damn u rupp and your discount damn u

There's a special place in hell for me I know sir lol

Here's a SEPERATE DEAL for anyone whose "funny animal" interested.

I counted 38 different GOLDEN AGE DELL readers btw pages 9 and 12. I had them all originally priced at $3 each. Well at 20%, that would take them down to $2.40... but how about we make the WHOLE LOT available for one low price?

BUY ALL 38 GOLDEN AGE DELL READERS FOR ONLY $75

... plus shipping of course (and remember, this takes the place of any other discount scheme... and if one sells of the 38, then this deal will be kaput) ;)

That's like $1.97368421 each.

LESS THAN $2 EACH FOR GOLDEN AGE?... not really insane, but crazy !

Will try to get to an update tonight... I have to man-rub for a few hours first.

I'm hoping it will all be gone by the time I get back and not have to do an update ;) ... wishful thinking I know lol ... or is it hm

lol

xxx ooo

Rupp

MARVEL TEAM-UP # 16 - NM MINUS (9.0ish) - $4

Sweet glossy copy with a tad bit of staple stress bringing it down. CM appearances are heating up... don't regret not buying it later ;)

img359_zps6189fcb9.jpg

:takeit: with discount

I've deleted some the Silver Age and mags and listed them in the Gold and Silver Section since no one appeared interested.

No worries though... if you have changed your mind and came back here and its gone... I will still honor the discount that I had posted here for folks who already purchased something in this thread.

Rupp's got yo' back !

xxx ooo

Rupp

Moar?

BTW just watched that dinosaur prank. Hilarious.

lol

I was really impressed with the way that guy handled the costume so well. Even the head movements were great.

:applause:

You know if you weren't expecting that... it would probably scare you to death lol

Moar?

BTW just watched that dinosaur prank. Hilarious.

lol

I was really impressed with the way that guy handled the costume so well. Even the head movements were great.

:applause:

You know if you weren't expecting that... it would probably scare you to death lol

Heck yeah!

I had a neighbor who was a police officer when I was a kid. He got called out to the local zoo due to some alerts about crowds running. Turned out a gorilla had gotten loose. He had to shoot and kill it.

I asked him later what it was like. At first, he actually thought it was someone in a costume and started laughing. Then the gorilla came charging at him.

:eek::ohnoez: