• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**CLOSED** CONTINUAL, NEVER ENDING, ETERNAL $1 $1 $1 $1 $1 SALES THREAD!

53 posts in this topic

I appreciate offering time payments on your books, I stand to inherit several rolls of pennies from my Great Great Uncle but am having to sort through some legal issues that comes with inheriting large quantities of copper. Thank you for your patience.

I forgot to mention that time payments are available for anyone who needs it on these $1 books.

And be on the lookout for my $5 thread later today. Some nice deals to be had in that one (IMHO)

:popcorn:

I appreciate offering time payments on your books, I stand to inherit several rolls of pennies from my Great Great Uncle but am having to sort through some legal issues that comes with inheriting large quantities of copper. Thank you for your patience.

lol

Seriously, hoard those pre 1982 pennies as they are worth more than a penny.

I forgot to mention that time payments are available for anyone who needs it on these $1 books.

And be on the lookout for my $5 thread later today. Some nice deals to be had in that one (IMHO)

:popcorn:

Since I am a natural born pessimist, I would tell everyone to hold off on the popcorn until they see them, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up too much :grin:

If people get the books confused between my $5 thread and my $1 thread, I am in big trouble lol

Just to whet everyone's appetites a little, here is a sneak peek of one of the books that will be available in the $5 thread later today.

It's an extremely rare hybrid of a beat up Metal Men cover slapped onto a beat-up coverless Superman comic; That should get everyone's heartbeat racing!!

metalmen_old_halfcover.jpg

Just to whet everyone's appetites a little, here is a sneak peek of one of the books that will be available in the $5 thread later today.

It's an extremely rare hybrid of a beat up Metal Men cover slapped onto a beat-up coverless Superman comic; That should get everyone's heartbeat racing!!

What is Superman doing to that poor metal woman (tsk) I guess that is one way to get her hot for you. Thank you - thank you - I'll be here all week.

I'm getting heart palpitations. Can't wait.