• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze...Raw - Check the RECAP for Discounts - CLOSED

748 posts in this topic

I've decided to offer up the bulk of my Bronze age books...all books in this thread will be raw.

- First :takeit: wins, whether in the thread or via PM, based on time stamp

- No probies or HOS members (or any other undesirable characters, at my judgment)

- PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders

- Shipping:

• USA: shipping via priority mail, $5 for up to 6 books (bomb-proof flat rate envelope), $10 for 7 or more books (bomb-proof flat rate box)
  • Canada, UK or Australia: we'll figure incremental shipping charges for boxed trackable shipping (either first class or priority mail international, depending on package value and destination)
  • other international destinations, my apologies

All books are complete with covers and centerfolds attached at both staples with no known restoration, unless otherwise noted. I will mention any noteworthy defects/issues that exist. Please let me know if you have any questions...

100% happiness guarantee - if you don't like your books for any reason, return them to me as purchased for a full refund within a reasonable time frame.

For what it's worth, you can check out my kudos thread HERE

:news:CLICK HERE to go to the thread recap (at the end) - make sure to check the recap for the most up-to-date pricing/discounts

Amazing Spider-Man 102, VG (apparent), OSPG in 4.0 = $22, Take it and read it for $6 SOLD

Origin and 2nd appearance of Morbius

Slight color touch bottom edge fc with bleed-through; maybe a bit more ct on the spine; center subscription crease; back cover creasing and general soiling

th_img286_zpsdb796b0d.jpgth_img287_zps252ceb58.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 110, GD, OSPG $6, BIN $3

First appearance of The Gibbon...you never know, the Gibbon could be in a movie at some point in the future...

creasing/tearing upper & lower right fc; 1/2" lower spine split; front cover moisture damage/staining/rippling; everything solidly attached

img302_zpsbc65b35f.jpg

img303_zpse041cf78.jpg