• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

322 posts in this topic

CLOSED

Thanks to everyone who purchased books - it's much appreciated.

I hope everyone had a wonderful week. I’ve brought a bunch of brand new books and will be listing them over the next couple of days. For the menu Click Here

RULES

This guy :takeit: rules all - no exceptions. Level playing for everyone.

If you have any questions or comments please send me a PM as opposed to posting questions or comments in the thread. I already clutter up my threads plenty.

Shipping: Domestic shipping will be by either First Class, Priority Mail or Media Mail - your choice. First Class (1-2 comics) will be $4.00, Media will be $4.50 regardless of weight and Priority will be $11.30 for a medium flat rate box. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail but if you have another preference I'll make it happen.

Payment: Paypal preferred but I accept money orders and personal checks.

Returns: Never a problem. Just let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

:banana:Raffle Info! :banana:

I’ll be having a raffle with prizes for 1st and 2nd Place. For each book you buy you’ll get a raffle ticket. When it is time to determine winners the tickets will be placed in a hat will be placed in a hat – 1 ticket for each book you purchased. I’ll be drawing winners on Monday Night Wednesday or Thursday Night - I'll keep you updated here!

1st place winner gets to choose from one of the following. After that the 2nd place winner will get to choose from the remaining prizes. Then the 3rd place finisher....

th_mk29.jpgth_mk30.jpgth_asmann13.jpg

1. Moon Knight #29 & 30 set. Sharp NM- copies with classic Sienkiewicz covers.

2. Amazing Spider-Man Annual #13 NM 9.4 Byrne art CLAIMED by mediajunkie

th_hulkvs.jpg th_t211.jpg th_ravage1.jpg

3. Hulk vs DVD: 2 Marvel movies on 1 disc: Hulk vs Thor and Hulk vs Wolvie!

4. Thor #211 in VF+ CLAIMED by 1cool

5. Ravage 2099 #1 in NM/M!!!!! :jokealert:

th_frog.jpg th_bat328.jpgth_bridges.jpgth_prada.jpg

6. The Frog Prince Classics Illustrated Junior in VG+. Hey – kiss this book and it may turn into a JIM #83. Or Ben Affleck…..take your chances!

7. Batman #328 in NM 9.2/9.4

8. Meryl Streep DVD Double Feature!!!! :fear: The Bridges of Madison County AND The Devil Wears Prada! :facepalm: One weepy and one chick flick. Ladies have nothing to fear but if any of you guys choose this we’re going to have to revoke your Man Card and make this public in Comics General :devil:

And NO, you may not ask why I have these 2 DVD's :whistle: