• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "I'm Depressed about the Manning Bowl Outcome" Thread

24 posts in this topic

Hey so it seems that Eli Manning is crapping the bed this season. So 0-2 means its time to drink and make some money. Two PLODs, some other CGC books, plus a bunch of raws. All the books are unpressed. All raws are guaranteed no restoration. Any problems with them just PM me. All books include shipping to the US. Willing to ship anywhere world wide, just PM me and we will work out a fair price. Paypal is prefered, 3% discount for Check/MO. :takeit: is king, first :takeit: wins, either in thread or PM. Open to offers.

ASM 22 Qualified (there is a missing coupon on the last page. Does not affect the story, oddly it isn't a coupon, its part of the bullpen which makes me think it was someones letter they cut out) Qualified VF/NM $125

9514980684_d3fde52d8e_b.jpg

9512189105_56b23672e4_b.jpg

9514977258_5fd04a2cc7_b.jpg

Gonna go scan another ASM 300 (its VF/NM) this one doesn't have color touch. Ive got a couple Infinity Gauntlet books here that I wont list in here since they aren't GSB, and I also have a Vengeance of Bane if anyone is interested (NM) just pm me for scans and price if you want.)