• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sig Series and Blue Label Slabs. Lots of #1 and first app. bronze and silver

51 posts in this topic

Monsters on the Prowl 9. This is the first issue of the series. $235 Yes, I am disregarding the $40 ebay sale.

photo_zps7326698a.jpg

Hey!!!

I never realized Gorgilla was a ginger! :o

Is it possible that Gorgilla is going to be a villain in the next Marvel movie? It sure is. Not very frickin likely, but definitely possible!

My brother's brother's sister's father in law's accountants parole officer knows a guy at Marvel who totally says this is happening.

Thanks, man. I will have some SS retreads and a few other treats coming tonight or this weekend. Maybe even some of the DC lenticulars. I bought the heck out of them last weekend. Maybe a couple of autographed photos as well.

Thanks, man. I will have some SS retreads and a few other treats coming tonight or this weekend. Maybe even some of the DC lenticulars. I bought the heck out of them last weekend. Maybe a couple of autographed photos as well.

SS tonight :makepoint:

:foryou:

You've already seen all the retreads, goofball.

You've already seen all the retreads, goofball.

lol I may have been skint at the time.