• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Back...Again

66 posts in this topic

Thank you all so much, I'm really glad the Crow is going to a good home and I'm sure the spider-man lot is as well. Everyone who has bought something has given me a great start to the week and decreased my stress level exponentially; for that I am incredibly grateful

with my gratitude,

Chris

What's that?! :facepalm:???

http://www.granitecon.com/

hm Any good?

it was nice last year, kind of a quiet show but this year they're making it out to be huge for the tenth anniversary, based on the website it seems like its worth checking out. If the week keeps getting better I just might be able to make it on one day or another but priorities first

Recap of whats left

Recap of round one

10% off these slabs

Catwoman vol.2 #51 CGC 9.6 $60 (hughes cover)

Saga #3 first print CGC 9.6 $30

Daredevil #186 CGC 9.6 $25

Ye Olde Lore Of Yore 9.8 ( label says pre-dates first Cursed Pirate girl) $50

The Walking Dead CGC SS 9.6 Tony Moore Sketch Image First (3/10 FCBD on Back) now $115 + shipping

Faust blank variant VF/NM $25

Spider-Man vol.2 Dynamic Forces variant $35

RR 1-12 now $135 Shipped US

I'm off tomorrow and aside from time in gym and spending the morning with my wife I WILL be posting much of the evening WITH SCANS and then closing up on Sunday night after work. heading to work now but always welcome Pm's, offers, ect, ect

Enjoy the weekend

last price drop on Rachel Rising set 1-12 $130 shipped

that will be the last price drop for this thread I am however open to PM deals so if anyone is interested in anything that I've listed so far don't hesitate to make an offer. I think I'll be closing the thread down tonight and moving stuff to ebay, and some stuff back into my collection. I'll post a final re-cap with everything listed from last night shortly