• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Tulsa -- November 7-9, 2014

48 posts in this topic

Wow, I may have to go back to my old stomping grounds next November! I grew up in Tulsa, I remember the old OKons I used to go to...

I may have seen you at one of those old OAFCONs. Tulsa is my birthplace and now live in OKC.

I'll ve at this one for sure.

Wow, I may have to go back to my old stomping grounds next November! I grew up in Tulsa, I remember the old OKons I used to go to...

I may have seen you at one of those old OAFCONs. Tulsa is my birthplace and now live in OKC.

We probably did see each other there. I'm out in Sunny San Diego nowadays, and unless someone needs me to work their booth at WW Tulsa, I doubt I will be making it out... :(

We probably did see each other there. I'm out in Sunny San Diego nowadays, and unless someone needs me to work their booth at WW Tulsa, I doubt I will be making it out... :(

I'm pretty excited to have an in-state larger con. Dallas isn't too far away but this will be, I hope, a nice one and have a good turnout.

If things change for you and you come, let me know. Like to meet as many boardies as I can.