• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2013 NYCC Exclusives

609 posts in this topic

I am just kind of annoyed they sold single day Thursday tickets. Thursday was the whole reason I bought a 4 day pass! now you can get in on thursday for like $30?

That also means "preview" day will be a lot more crowded than normal.

Wonder if this means that next year it'll be a Wed - Sunday con....

I'm looking to grab some of the Walking Dead PoP's, Metallic Batman, and Stan Lee.

Along with some variants.

Yeah same I want to be there early Thursday you still want to meet up I want to get a good spot on the line last year I was like in the first 30 or 50 people

My plane gets in around noon on Thursday. Will go straight to hotel to check in then to the con. Will PM my cell number.

I am just kind of annoyed they sold single day Thursday tickets. Thursday was the whole reason I bought a 4 day pass! now you can get in on thursday for like $30?

That also means "preview" day will be a lot more crowded than normal.

Wonder if this means that next year it'll be a Wed - Sunday con....

I'm looking to grab some of the Walking Dead PoP's, Metallic Batman, and Stan Lee.

Along with some variants.

yeah I felt the same way about the Thursday pass

that that right Metallic pop should be there hm

yeah saw that DR. EVIL Captain Action figure New York comic con ltd 350 on the fence on that don't really collect that might be good in the aftermarket don't know myself

anyone trying to get in any panels

yeah saw that limited to 350 Captain Action on the fence on that don't really collect might be good in the aftermarket don't know myself

I know the guy who used to draw that character years ago. He's still around but hasn't worked in years.

yeah saw that DR. EVIL Captain Action figure New York comic con ltd 350 on the fence on that don't really collect that might be good in the aftermarket don't know myself

Walking Dead 10th Anniversary panel

AMC Walking Dead Panel

Star Wars: Rebels Panel

Those are the 3 I'll be attending