• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Undergrounds-all sold-new thread soon

23 posts in this topic

This thread is for a disabled friend who needs money for health related costs. 100% of the net is going to him. First I will post a bunch of his UG comix and follow it up with minis if the demand is there. Anything that doesn't sell will most likely go to Feebay. Bulk offers encouraged. I will combine shipping with anything purchased from my CGC thread if you want.

All prices will be discounted off guide.

FIRST PRINTS UNLESS NOTED.

Postage in the U.S will be $5.00 and up depending upon how you want the order sent. International buyers please PM me & we will try to work it out. Insurance required for larger orders.

F#G refers to the 2006 Fogel Underground Price Guide. "Supp" refers to the 2010 Supplement.

Rules, first :takeit: wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants. I have lots of other stuff.

I will accept paypal, or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check (in U.S. funds please). International buyers using paypal will have a 4% surcharge.

By bidding on these books you are attesting that you are 18 years of age or older.