• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Love TFAW, Midtown, and Mile High!!!!!

24 posts in this topic

I guess I still like heavyink.....

But do u like My Comic Shop? Just kidding please do not respond to that question. :D

Hide behind the label of humour all you want, continuing a locked thread is a good way to get a strike. Or banned.

It would be a shame if that happened.

Now who needs to relax. BTW I did not appreciate the Obama "he's dead" response. Not sure what your point was but it did not seem friendly or something that would/should be tolerated on this site.

You need to relax. Your constant bringing up/referencing a locked thread will get you a strike. That's in the rules, I didn't make that up.

The "He's dead" gif was a response to the gif of the skateboarder who missed his trick on the steps. If you couldn't figure that out on your own, considering I quoted the post I was responding to, means it is you that needs to relax.

Try Valium - they aren't strong but will help you calm your tits.

:foryou:

-slym

But do u like My Comic Shop? Just kidding please do not respond to that question. :D

Hide behind the label of humour all you want, continuing a locked thread is a good way to get a strike. Or banned.

Now who needs to relax. BTW I did not appreciate the Obama "he's dead" response. Not sure what your point was but it did not seem friendly or something that would/should be tolerated on this site.

You need to relax. Your constant bringing up/referencing a locked thread will get you a strike. That's in the rules, I didn't make that up.

The "He's dead" gif was a response to the gif of the skateboarder who missed his trick on the steps. If you couldn't figure that out on your own, considering I quoted the post I was responding to, means it is you that needs to relax.

Try Valium - they aren't strong but will help you calm your tits.

:foryou:

-slym

Dude. I was just kidding. I got it. I really do feel like i have gotten off on the wrong foot here. I am sorry for playing the role of in the other thread. Just got started and it snowballed. I love this site and it has turned me on to some wonderful titles (ThinkTank, Bedlam, Todd, Five Ghosts to name a few) and it has helped me make some money also (Last of Us, Day Men, Catwoman). So really I am excepting ownership of how things went Sideways for me.

-slym

No it wouldn't.

-slym

No it wouldn't.

There goes your Christmas present. Such "Venom" for a guy with a Spiderman Avatar. Sure is a feisty bunch on here.