• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: These Silver-Age Marvels

35 posts in this topic

Still looking for these books (must be CGC'd and have Off-White or better pages and no date stamps, etc. on front cover).

Avengers #57 CGC 9.4 (or better)

Avengers #93 CGC 9.4 (or better)

Daredevil #3, 6 , 11-13 CGC 9.0 (or better)

Daredevil #16-18 CGC 9.2 (or better)

Daredevil #31 CGC 9.4 (will pay at least four times guide).

Fantastic Four #45 , 52 CGC 9.2 (or better)

Tales of Suspense #52,54-57 CGC 9.0 (or better)

Most Strange Tales issues from #101-134 in CGC 9.0 (or better)

Most Tales to Astonish issues from #60-70 in CGC 9.0 (or better)

Also interested in these keys at todays market value prices -

TOS #39 CGC 8.0

JIM #83 CGC 8.0

Avengers #4 CGC 9.0

Daredevil #1 CGC 9.0

Enough for now.

insane.gif

Most Tales to Astonish issues from #60-70 in CGC 9.0 (or better)

I'm having a hard time finding nice mid-grade TtA in the 60s too. gossip.gif

Good luck. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Do I need a #62? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ah, yeah.

893applaud-thumb.gif

What's it going to set me back? tongue.gif

Probably more than you'd want to pay. I paid a lot for it. Here's where I got it. confused-smiley-013.gif It's a pre-1965 Marvel and a very tough book in 9.4. Only two copies graded higher. I would also consider a straight trade or a trade/cash deal for a HG copy of TOS#52.

Probably more than you'd want to pay. I paid a lot for it. Here's where I got it. It's a pre-1965 Marvel and a very tough book in 9.4. Only two copies graded higher. I would also consider a straight trade or a trade/cash deal for a HG copy of TOS#52.

How about I give you two TOS #52 in CGC 9.4 for the book. This way I don't have to put in any cash.

On second thought.

Maybe I could buy this PEDIGREE copy?

TTA #62

Probably more than you'd want to pay. I paid a lot for it. Here's where I got it. It's a pre-1965 Marvel and a very tough book in 9.4. Only two copies graded higher. I would also consider a straight trade or a trade/cash deal for a HG copy of TOS#52.

How about I give you two TOS #52 in CGC 9.4 for the book. This way I don't have to put in any cash.

On second thought.

TTA #62

You mean that pedigree copy with inferior page quality? Go for it! thumbsup2.gif

P.S. I meant TTA#62 plus cash for a HG TOS#52. The TOS#52 is worth more than TTA#62 if both books are identical grade and PQ.

Your scan seems a little duller than the scan on Comiclink. Does Josh have his brightness turned up or do you need to?

I don't know. I post the scans as they come off the scanner. I don't tweak anything except image size, because my scanner scans everything at full size.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On second thought.

TTA #62

You mean that pedigree copy with inferior page quality? Go for it!

P.S. I meant TTA#62 plus cash for a HG TOS#52. The TOS#52 is worth more than TTA#62 if both books are identical grade and PQ.

1) Of course I know that the TOS #52 is worth significantly more than the TTA #62. You would have a tough time trading a TOS #52 in CGC 9.0 for a TTA #62 CGC 9.4.

2) Off-White or Off-White to White to me is NO REAL DIFFERENCE. Also, when trying to sell the book, the Pedigree Label would give at least a 10% boost to the price.

On second thought.

TTA #62

You mean that pedigree copy with inferior page quality? Go for it!

1) Of course I know that the TOS #52 is worth significantly more than the TTA #62. You would have a tough time trading a TOS #52 in CGC 9.0 for a TTA #62 CGC 9.4.

2) Off-White or Off-White to White to me is NO REAL DIFFERENCE. Also, when trying to sell the book, the Pedigree Label would give at least a 10% boost to the price.

Okee doke, but my copy is centered better too. yay.gif

27_laughing.gif

As for the TOS#52, tell me about it. I'd make that trade straight up any day -- which is why I'd offer cash plus the TTA#62. And if the TOS#52 is a 9.4, it would be a LOT of cash.