• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paging Mr. Ian Levine

52 posts in this topic

Hi Ian! hi.gif

Danny

Hi Danny.

Yours is the first post for a whole page that's not a childish slanging match.

Isn't it just utterly amazing how the one person who I'm ignoring, takes up SO much space with nonsensical and tiresome postings which never have anything to do with comics, but are all just peurile rantings and digs at various board members. Is this REALLY why this forum exists ???

Hi Ian! hi.gif

Danny

Hi Danny.

Isn't it just utterly amazing how the one person who I'm ignoring, takes up SO much space with nonsensical and tiresome postings which never have anything to do with comics, but are all just peurile rantings and digs at various board members. Is this REALLY why this forum exists ???

sleeping.gif

(just doesn't fully express your posts. gossip.gif)

Hi Ian! hi.gif

Danny

Hi Danny.

sleeping.gif

I have had enough of all this peurility!!!!!! sumo.gif

Hi Ian! hi.gif

Danny

Hi Danny.

sleeping.gif

That's funny, because here in the States we spell it puerility. foreheadslap.gif

Hi Ian! hi.gif

Danny

Hi Danny.

sleeping.gif

That's funny, because here in the States we spell it puerility. foreheadslap.gif

I know, I was taking the pizz out of Ian's misspelling. juggle.gif

Just trying to lighten the mood. frown.gif

Hi Ian! hi.gif

Danny

Hi Danny.

sleeping.gif

flowerred.gif I missed your humor. Must be FFB's influence. Damn him and his lawyer mentality. frustrated.gif

Hi Ian! hi.gif

Danny

Hi Danny.

sleeping.gif

flowerred.gif I missed your humor. Must be FFB's influence. Damn him and his lawyer mentality. frustrated.gif

Screw you, Charlie. I am plenty funny. PLENTY FUNNY, I TELL YOU! makepoint.gif

Hi Ian! hi.gif

Danny

Hi Danny.

sleeping.gif

No worries, Death old boy. headbang.gif

Hi Ian! hi.gif

Danny

Hi Danny.

sleeping.gif

Prove It!!

Hi Ian! hi.gif

Danny

Hi Danny.

sleeping.gif

Prove It!!

He needs to prove it with a name like "Fantasyfootballbono"? crazy.gif

Hi Ian! hi.gif

Danny

Hi Danny.

sleeping.gif

Prove It!!

He needs to prove it with a name like "Fantasyfootballbono"? crazy.gif

yay.gif

Aha!!!!

There are at least ten different covers for this book. Maybe more. Seems your quest is incomplete.Even though this is listed in the promo sectin,it has the same cover price as all DCs published prior to 1961.

And you call yourself a completeists. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I couldn't even describe what the orginal 10cent Batman Adventure looks like,except that I'm fairly certain it has a ten cent cover price. Just going by page 275 of this years OS hardcover.I was hoping you had them and could explain the differences. thumbsup2.gif

DC ran a retailer promotion when they released “Batman the Ten Cents Adventure”. Retailers were offered a custom edition of the book with a partial outer cover containing details of the retailer’s stores.

Lone Star Comics

Big Planet Comics

are two of the retailers who took up this offer.

Mycomicshop also lists a "Web Edition" of this comic (out of stock) - I don't know what that one is.

Regards Earl.

DC ran a retailer promotion when they released “Batman the Ten Cents Adventure”. Retailers were offered a custom edition of the book with a partial outer cover containing details of the retailer’s stores.

I've got one of these from a store in Sydney, custom made for the store.

Just going by page 275 of this years OS hardcover.I was hoping you had them and could explain the differences.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

So far I've found four hundred DCs that AREN'T listed in Overstreet, and several that are that don't exist. (Bugs Bunny Stampers 64 page mini-comic ?????)

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

So far I've found four hundred DCs that AREN'T listed in Overstreet, and several that are that don't exist. (Bugs Bunny Stampers 64 page mini-comic ?????)

I hold ArnoldT personally responsible for this travesty. wink.gif