• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books Sold & Thread Closed- Invoices already sent!

38 posts in this topic

Here is my little story about the Hulk 171. Back in 1980, I decided to start buying new comics again after selling my collection in 1979. I pretty much have complete runs from those 2 years for almost every title that came out.

All those books are still at my parents house and i went a few weeks ago to visit them and look through my comics to see what condition the Hulk 171 is (I knew it had to be at least 9.2, like all my others from that time).

Well, would you believe, that was the one Hulk comic that was missing from the run for those 2 years :tonofbricks:

Either I ended up not buying that issue by accident over 30 years ago, or my mom has suddenly become learned in comics and sold the book behind my back :grin:

Sorry for the threadkrap :(

At least it was a funny threadkrap! lol

Thanks Claudio. Very weird that I never consider those books as ever being part of my collection. I just keep them at my parents house and never take them home...I have no idea why, maybe it's just nostalgia.

Sorry again MyComicBookArt, but at least I am keeping your thread near the top (And I did buy something) :grin:

Hulk #271

It was my fault, I am new to the boards and was trying to figure out the posting. If awax wants it, he can have it. Sorry for the trouble.

winnah.png

Congratulations Awax!!!

[font:Century Gothic]inhumans,

You are very gracious- and seriously, welcome to the boards!

-Michael[/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]and a special shout-out to valiant & Jay's sage counsel...

helping us to avoid the following King Solomon scenario [/font]:)

The-Judgment-of-Solomon.jpg

Hulk #271

It was my fault, I am new to the boards and was trying to figure out the posting. If awax wants it, he can have it. Sorry for the trouble.

winnah.png

Congratulations Awax!!!

[font:Century Gothic]inhumans,

You are very gracious- and seriously, welcome to the boards!

-Michael[/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]and a special shout-out to valiant & Jay's sage counsel...

helping us to avoid the following King Solomon scenario [/font]:)

The-Judgment-of-Solomon.jpg

lol

You are very welcome. The King Solomon solution did cross my mind, but I hate to even think about cutting a comic in half :grin:

Marvel Chillers #4, #5, #6 & #7

Gorgeous... average VF range

all four for an astonishingly low price of

SOLD

buyer for these books can then deduct $10

from the Giant Size Creatures Lot from this thread

(if they buy that too)

(which would make this set seem free!!!)

02.jpg

02b.jpg

03.jpg

03b.jpg

04.jpg

04b.jpg

05.jpg

05b.jpg