• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man-Thing getting hotter?

32 posts in this topic

Well, I guess my theory was right

HERE

Well, I was close, until a few minutes from the end foreheadslap.gif And they only needed to show the label Christo_pull_hair.gif

He has some of the worst scans. This comic buyers market is definately buying the label, not the comic. tongue.gif

What happened with this buyer Kev? confused-smiley-013.gif

I am going to cry. 9.8 with white pages. Great cover. I can't find any above 9.4 as I travel. I never thought I would see it at this price. But I am the one who didn't buy Mint spider-man 129's years ago for a hundred bucks because of the lame punisher cover and character.

I expected about $90-$100 on the Astonishing, so i would have been elated had you won it! I really have been preferring raw books, so i let those 3 go. I have a NM- raw of that one & a FVF savage tales #1, so they are good enough for me. I expected $300 on the ST1 & about $50 on the eerie blush.gif It came at a great time, i was having a bumpy patch financially...