• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closing tonight! Thanks! spideys and other keys

92 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Decided I'm going to the Broncos/cowboys game this weekend so I need to raise some funds for tickets, a hotel room, and everything else. Also want to raise money for some upcoming local cons.

I will be listing many books, including two ST 110s that were shipped from cgc last week and should be here soon.

No probies or HOSers.

Payment due this week by PayPal only. Shipping is exact boxed priority, unless it says shipped, then it's free.

I am trying to keep everything competitive with GPA. Prices on extremely hot books may be higher.

First up is a real beauty an hot book. Perfect wrap, colors, and page quality.

Don't see a wrap like this on most copies.

DA3DF683-4D65-4077-A980-8EF14475D399-4696-000005287D2C2C91_zpsb5ffd33d.jpg:news: SOLD!

Hi everyone,

Decided I'm going to the Broncos/cowboys game this weekend so I need to raise some funds for tickets, a hotel room, and everything else. Also want to raise money for some upcoming local cons.

I will be listing many books, including two ST 110s that were shipped from cgc last week and should be here soon.

No probies or HOSers.

Payment due this week by PayPal only. Shipping is exact boxed priority, unless it says shipped, then it's free.

I am trying to keep everything competitive with GPA. Prices on extremely hot books may be higher.

First up is a real beauty an hot book. Perfect wrap, colors, and page quality.

Don't see a wrap like this on most copies.

$1000 shipped

DA3DF683-4D65-4077-A980-8EF14475D399-4696-000005287D2C2C91_zpsb5ffd33d.jpg

:cloud9:

Beautiful Book!

Beautiful book George.

GLWTS

Don't think I need to wish your Broncos any luck the way they are playing!

Haha yeah. I already have tickets to the texans broncos game in week 15, but decided that I better get tickets to this one incase they keep winning. What if they bench manning in week 15!!

Beautiful book George.

GLWTS

Haha yeah. I already have tickets to the texans broncos game in week 15, but decided that I better get tickets to this one incase they keep winning. What if they bench manning in week 15!!

definite possibility the way they are playing. Look forward to watching 3+ quarters of....

Brock Osweiler

Beautiful book George.

GLWTS

Hey George, GLWTS. I think you'd be safe to see Manning Wk 15. I know this is only Wk 5 but he could be gunning for that season TD record again. No way he let's Fox bench him if that is the case. In fact, I'm pretty sure Manning tells Fox if he wants to come out of a game. Plus, looking at the schedule, this team has a shot at a 16-0 regular season.

Beautiful book George.

GLWTS

Hey George, GLWTS. I think you'd be safe to see Manning Wk 15. I know this is only Wk 5 but he could be gunning for that season TD record again. No way he let's Fox bench him if that is the case. In fact, I'm pretty sure Manning tells Fox if he wants to come out of a game. Plus, looking at the schedule, this team has a shot at a 16-0 regular season.

Thanks Dave! That's what I'm hoping for. I'm just scared of them doing what the colts always did, not caring about records. Hopefully they smash some records this year.