• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stunning DC war comics!

82 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Some super sweet Our Fighting Forces books coming your way tonight!!

All sales are guaranteed - money back if you're not completely satisfied. Shipping will be $10 for the first 1-2 books, $15 for 3-5 books, and I'll quote after that for larger orders (international beyond the US and Canada may be more).

Books start dropping in about 5 minutes!

Shep

Okay.. technically not Our Fighting Forces. But you'll see the connection!

G.I. Combat #138 NM-/NM First appearance of the Losers, with art by Russ Heath. A classic, and certainly a key first appearance. This copy is just great. There is a very slight overhang crease at the bottom right cover, but doesn’t detract from the vibrant, glossy cover. Tough issue to find in grade. White/offwhite pages. $75.00 SOLD!!

OFFGIC138_zps5bc576a5.jpeg

Our Fighting Forces #123 VF+ First appearance of the Losers in this title. Classic book, with a brilliant Kubert cover, a devastating Heath story, and of course, the Losers drawn by Ken Barr. Slightly blunted corners, and a little crease/wear at bottom of bottom staple. Light crease at bottom of right cover. Light nbc creases at top cover (pressable) Offwhite pages. $65.00

OFF123_zpsc0b0ad35.jpeg

Our Fighting Forces #127 VF+ OAKLAND COPY (Comes with original mylar) Gorgeous copy, but sporting a partially popped upper staple (staple still firmly holds cover, but is torn on back, as you can see.) Vincent’s original grade on this was VF/NM. Offwhite pages. $30.00

OFF127_zps25cf3db3.jpeg

G.I. Combat #138 NM-/NM First appearance of the Losers, with art by Russ Heath. A classic, and certainly a key first appearance. This copy is just great. There is a very slight overhang crease at the bottom right cover, but doesn’t detract from the vibrant, glossy cover. Tough issue to find in grade. White/offwhite pages. $75.00

:takeit:

Our Fighting Forces #132 NM- This is a really sweet copy, and I would go NM to NM+, but it has a corner crease/dent at right corner of the book. I think it’s pressable – otherwise, a really great copy. $18.00 SOLD!!

OFF132_zps8be61c67.jpeg

Our Fighting Forces #132 NM- This is a really sweet copy, and I would go NM to NM+, but it has a corner crease/dent at right corner of the book. I think it’s pressable – otherwise, a really great copy. $18.00

OFF132_zps8be61c67.jpeg

Our Fighting Forces #137 VF Nice flat, supple copy. Light baling dent and crescent crease at top edge. Light wear along bottom of front cover, and thin ½” vertical tear at top of back cover. $15.00

OFF137_zps0bbcacb6.jpeg

G.I. Combat #138 NM-/NM First appearance of the Losers, with art by Russ Heath. A classic, and certainly a key first appearance. This copy is just great. There is a very slight overhang crease at the bottom right cover, but doesn’t detract from the vibrant, glossy cover. Tough issue to find in grade. White/offwhite pages. $75.00