• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 4, 50 X-men 94, Star Trek 1, WWBN 32 - Reduced

25 posts in this topic

Title says it all. All raw. All unrestored. Satisfaction guaranteed. Returns welcomed if you are not satisfied.

First :takeit: take in thread trumps all PM negotiations. PM's are welcomed.

Shipping is $4-$8 for single comics, depending on the insurance value of the package.

Typical :rulez: No HoSer's or Probies

Amazing Spider-man #50 1st Kingpin. Returned by a picky customer from my last thread :baiting::jokealert: I didn't mention the tears toward the bottom of the front cover the last time, so I completely understand the return. There is tear on Peter Parker's leg and on to the southwest of him. 6.0ish Fine range. Slight spine roll, but could easily be squished out. Asking $225

September2013comics35_zps6ae6f57e.jpg

September2013comics36_zps12f0c604.jpg

Werewolf by Night #32 7.0ish Fine/Very Fine. Really nice, but has what appears to be some lighting soiling along the spine toward the bottom of the back cover. There is also like a tear cut on the top right of the back cover. it is just a line and does not open up at the top of the cover. Asking $150 Sold!

October2013comics7_zpscc38474b.jpg

October2013comics8_zps1295600f.jpg

Werewolf by Night #32 7.0ish Fine/Very Fine. Really nice, but has what appears to be some lighting soiling along the spine toward the bottom of the back cover.

That's a perfect example of foxing from improper storage not soiling.

Not classified as a stain and not dinged as harshly in grading like a stain.

IMO I think you've graded it spot on. (thumbs u

Star Trek #1 Back Cover Photo Variant (even though I have never seen one without the photo on the bc ??? )

October2013comics6_zpsb334f64e.jpg

I know Overstreet says these are rarer but I have owned several with the pic on the back and none with the ads.

And would this apply for issues 2 and 3 as well?