• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

414 posts in this topic

Thank to everyone (worship) who has picked books so far, DC books coming up with some Justice League of America and Teen Titans including appearances by Duela Dent aka Joker's Daughter

Just saw that I got moved to Mixed (I see other threads don't so have to assume someone clicked the notify) :applause:

I don’t think so, I suspect they moved it because you started with the modern reprints alone. A previous thread I ran contained even some modern books, but mostly were Silver/Bronze/Copper, so I guess they did not mind much. :)

Just saw that I got moved to Mixed (I see other threads don't so have to assume someone clicked the notify) :applause:

I don’t think so, I suspect they moved it because you started with the modern reprints alone. A previous thread I ran contained even some modern books, but mostly were Silver/Bronze/Copper, so I guess they did not mind much. :)

My last sales thread stay in Gold/Silver/Bronze which contained said reprints.

IT MUST HAVE BEEN YOU!

:jokealert: