• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 26 (9.0), X-Men 8 (7.0), X-Men 14 (6.0) And more coming!

10 posts in this topic

Hello!

first i wanna say hello to everyone and apologize for any mistakes as my english is not perfect:)

i am collecting comics for some time and decided to sell some of them here:)

i try to collect mostly high grade issues (Batman, X-Men and ASM) so i will be offering really nice copies:)

i accept paypal payments only and ship the books from Poland as i live here:) all books will be shipped by priority or UPS worldwide for more expensive books (around 2 days delivery time).

Feel free to ask any questions - Thank You!

Hi Lukas,

since you’re new here it would be great to provide some outside feedback (eBay, for example), as people will be reassured on your reliability in possible transitions.

Otherwise, it’s also good to build some reputation here first, by buying something or participating to the discussions.

Welcome, anyway! (thumbs u

Uncanny X-Men Set - 15 issues in great condition - 8.0 to 9.4 with most of them over 9.0:)

issues in the set:

134, 130, 123 (2 copies), 131 (2 copies), 132 (2 copies), 122, 116 (2 copies), 118, 120, 106, 113.

900$ with free shipping by UPS Worldwide.

If You would like me to post any detailed photos - just ask!

15xo8yo.jpg

9uc1hd.jpg

swqpf5.jpg

Uncanny X-Men Set - 15 issues in nice condition - VG to VF with around half closer to VF :)

issues in the set:

51, 60, 42, 41, 28, 43, 83, 78, 66, 56, 40, 58, 59, 55, 57

700$ with free shipping by UPS Worldwide.

If You would like me to post any detailed photos - just ask!

jpj0wi.jpg

2gv0qi8.jpg

2q18bwk.jpg