• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marvelcollector's kudos

26 posts in this topic

Second?

I had a great experience with MC. Bought a FF13 & 45. Fast shipping. Packed between cardboard, boxed, with packing peanuts. The way we all want to get comics. Would not hesitate to buy from again (ever). Thanks bud (thumbs u

Faked out my FF13 until I can get it slabbed (Mylar, fullback, slid in front of a slab in a mylite2)

10448464396_f704c2fcac_z.jpg

Wayne is a standout guy, and a very good grader as well.

My first transition with him: he picked a FF Annual I donated in a charity thread (Mike, flatrock02, which unfortunately did not win the battle with his illness).

I just bought from him an ASM #121 on which he gave me a great PM deal: do not hesitate to buy from him (or sell to him). (thumbs u

Incredible transaction. I could build a house with the amount of packing peanuts that Wayne used!! Super-Fast and secure shipping. I loved this transaction and will certainly be buying from the marvelcollector again

Brad