• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

::CLOSED:: $1 Books! Recap page 20

199 posts in this topic

In an effort to free some space, I'm listing a ton of $1 comics. Some I have listed before at higher prices. Others I haven't tried to sell before.

There will be GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE, COPPER and MODERN. (very small amounts of Gold and Silver). Thanks for looking.

RECAP PAGE 20

I'll only be scanning front covers for these. I'll scan any back covers by request.

I don't have much of a selling history here, but I've been selling on Ebay since 1997 and I am a top rated seller with zero negatives and 1 neutral (in 1999).

my ebay feedback

No Probies or HOSers. :takeit: wins.

Paypal is preferred but I'll accept money orders.

I'll accept returns within 10 days of buyer receipt of item, return shipping paid by me+full refund.

All comics will be shipped individually bagged and most are boarded. All books are complete with no writing or cutouts to interior pages unless otherwise noted. All books come from a smoke-free home.

1-2 comics = envelope between 3 pieces of sturdy cardboard for $3.50.

3 or more comics = media mail for $5 for an unlimited amount.

I can also use a Priority Flat Rate Medium Box for a higher amount of comics (up to 50), which will be a flat $10.

I will ship internationally. Method is up to the buyer. I can ship first class (4 lbs. or less), Priority, or Express International.