• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr Strange #169 CGC graded at a 9.8 White Pages

43 posts in this topic

Just as a follow up guys, never responded to my email agreeing to buy it etc. Obviously not a real sale. Didn't think it was to begin with, and never transferred any money. Perhaps he was fishing for someone else.

I emailed the seller. They said you wanted to wait until Friday to make payment. ???

lol. Nope. They did eventually respond with "the book already sold". Now we know for sure, total scam.

Just as a follow up guys, never responded to my email agreeing to buy it etc. Obviously not a real sale. Didn't think it was to begin with, and never transferred any money. Perhaps he was fishing for someone else.

I emailed the seller. They said you wanted to wait until Friday to make payment. ???

lol. Nope. They did eventually respond with "the book already sold". Now we know for sure, total scam.

Yeah, too good to be true. Sucks that kinda thing exists on here. Glad everyone is looking out for each other.