• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAWS, and a couple of CGC books

43 posts in this topic

comic_book_guy.jpg

Actually, I take it back. This is the best sales thread ever! :)

Heck yeah it is.

Look at these. Not for sale in this thread.

B23D4C0A-AFF2-45EB-BFD3-320436D54A29-7262-0000078D7EE925EE_zpsd2b40a56.jpg

:takeit: Pending Grades - you know you really SHOULD put those in here if you are trying to sell something on this board.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

HA!

They are available, as are a couple of Merles. (I wonder if he likes chocolate covered pretzels?)

I'll be dragging them with me to a couple of upcoming shows I'm doing. One in Dallas in a couple of weeks, and one in November in Austin.

Grades? 4.0 maybe, but probably a 9.something or other, but I think it would be a green label. Although I've not signed them yet, so maybe a blue label? How does that work? If you draw or paint a cover, but don't sign it does the book still get a green label?

Take them with you to a show and submit them through CGC there, it's a yellow label.

Green labels are when someone buys them off of you and then submits to CGC without there being a witness there recognizing that you did the cover.

What show are you going to in Dallas coming up?

http://www.comicbooksdallas.com/index.html

It's a little one day show. A few good vendors with some old books generally show up. And a few guys with good dollar bins to fill up your reader collection.

There's been a guy there off and on that has a nice selection of CGC books as well. Some toys, a couple of artists, and dirt cheap admission.