• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

207 posts in this topic

I have decided to sell my picture frame collection to raise money for other purchases. As some of you know, I focus on the presentation of my comics and you'll see that all these books are square cut and well wrapped with good page quality. The back covers are all clean, but I'll provide a scan if you're interested. Please ask any questions you like and I'll be happy to respond.

- As far as I know, none of these comics have been pressed or restored in any way.

- All comics marked as 'CGC Cracked' will include the label.

- I'm willing to negotiate a little on purchases of multiple comics.

Here is my kudos thread if you're interested. I haven't sold much recently. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=6488638&Searchpage=1&Main=205191&Words=Monkeyman&topic=0&Search=true#Post6488638

An :takeit: will have priority over any deals being negotiated unless that deal is very close to completion. I will have the final say if an issue arises.

Shipping to the U.S. (less for Canada) will be at cost and in the following ballpark:

1-3 book or 1-2 giant size = $9 surface or $11 air mail in an envelope between thick cardboard

4 - 6 book, weight < 1 Kg (2.2 lbs) = $13 surface, $16 air including $100 insurance (more can be purchased)

Weight above 1 kg in a box = $25 or more (I shipped 60 regular comics slightly over $30) including $100 insurance and tracking

If you want tracking on smaller packages it falls is the $20+ range no matter the number of books or weight.

Everything is fully refundable with no questions asked. I accept PayPal, money orders and checks from Canadians (in C$s).

Thanks for looking! :)

Mike

You had me checking my copies of AA 15 and ASM 114 for upgrade potential - someone should snap up that ASM 114 - it is tougher than heck in HG. I can't wait to see what else you have :banana:

You had me checking my copies of AA 15 and ASM 114 for upgrade potential - someone should snap up that ASM 114 - it is tougher than heck in HG. I can't wait to see what else you have :banana:

Ditto, that ASM 114 is very nice. I noticed a 9.2 Suscha News copy recently at Metropolis I think, it isn't as straight and they want more.