• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starlin Original Art: Thanos, Gamora, Captain Marvel, Warlock!

39 posts in this topic

Your drunken chat with him in chicago didn't show that... Or maybe I was too drunk to notice?

That was Philly. cool.gif I had met him one other time, the DF FanFest back in April. He was even more surly than Azzerello! 893whatthe.gif

When I approached him in Philly, he wasn't thrilled. devil.gif

Your drunken chat with him in chicago didn't show that... Or maybe I was too drunk to notice?

That was Philly. cool.gif I had met him one other time, the DF FanFest back in April. He was even more surly than Azzerello! 893whatthe.gif

When I approached him in Philly, he wasn't thrilled. devil.gif

Philly. Of course. After hours at shows really are a blur for me 27_laughing.gif

Hi guys,

Here's my latest Starlin acquisition... two in one month! I already had a page from Strange Tales #178, the issue that started the whole Warlock saga, but this battle page was offered to me at a good price and so I couldn't say no. Take a gander, and enjoy.

Warlock vs. Borgia....

st17815.jpg

Actually, it isn't consignment. He bought it from a store owner who had all this art, and is now selling them. A ton of great stuff. He kept the absolute best of the best, I'm sure, but there are still some nice things there, including the Starlin art, some Watchmen pages, a couple V for Vendetta pages (no V), and some nice Byrne X-Men pages, including a terrific Days of Future Past page.

Ken's a great guy, and he'll work with you on price, so don't be afraid to try and haggle a bit. If yoiu tell him I sent you, maybe that'll be good for something.

Ken's a great guy, and he'll work with you on price, so don't be afraid to try and haggle a bit. If yoiu tell him I sent you, maybe that'll be good for something.

Tell him to get back that Veitch Swamp Thing page! I don't think I've ever been so distraught about missing out on a piece. Christo_pull_hair.gif