• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 4 Villain Revealed!!!

51 posts in this topic

:idea: ......I've got a cool idea.... in keeping with all the gratuitous sex and violence from Hollywood.... Marvel could take Modok and instead of using a human face, they could use another appendage and call him MODIK...... :roflmao: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:idea: ......I've got a cool idea.... in keeping with all the gratuitous sex and violence from Hollywood.... Marvel could take Modok and instead of using a human face, they could use another appendage and call him MODIK...... :roflmao: GOD BLESS....

Iron Man 4: Iron Penetration

MODOK would make an awesome movie villain. By that logic, I expect him to never to see the screen. If anything, he'll be the name of a talking computer program in some cruddy villain's office.

Cherrypick if you must, but shame on you for not having a copy already. Shame!

MODOK would make an awesome movie villain. By that logic, I expect him to never to see the screen. If anything, he'll be the name of a talking computer program in some cruddy villain's office.

Cherrypick if you must, but shame on you for not having a copy already. Shame!

Richard just came over to watch Pacific Rim with me and Judy and we were talking about how cool MODOK was when we were kids..... I would LOVE to see him in a movie.... all kidding aside. GOD BLESS...