• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Five Ghosts #6 NYCC - Ghosted #4 Blank - PP #15 Ghost and Blank-Closed

26 posts in this topic

The rest of the con was great. Was only at the con til 2pm on Saturday then went NYC sightseeing. Sunday I hung out till about 2pm then headed out. I am glad to me home after a long day of travel. Back to the work grind in the morning.

Great to meet you as well!!

The rest of the con was great. Was only at the con til 2pm on Saturday then went NYC sightseeing. Sunday I hung out till about 2pm then headed out. I am glad to me home after a long day of travel. Back to the work grind in the morning.

Great to meet you as well!!

how did it compare to SDCC

Different vibe then SDCC but still awesome. SDCC seems to be more about hollywood and entertainment. NYCC still has more of a comic vibe. However trying to walk the floor on Saturday was very similar to SDCC...too many peeps.

Different vibe then SDCC but still awesome. SDCC seems to be more about hollywood and entertainment. NYCC still has more of a comic vibe. However trying to walk the floor on Saturday was very similar to SDCC...too many peeps.

lol

How are these still available people. Remember only 200 printed get them while you can.

If i hadnt bought yours i would have already bought one. Half tempted anyways.

you can do it lol:baiting:

Reminds me of the High School Days..."just one beer isnt going to hurt anything...5 hours later i am puking up straight Bacardi 151"!