• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Filling out my CGC submission form

43 posts in this topic

Nope - standard. But I am talking about the shipping of the comics to Sarasota.

I did just check - they arrived at the PO in Sarasota, but not yet delivered. At least I know they are still alive.

-slym

You sent them Priority, then chose the standard tier, which will take over 6 months. lol

Hurry up and stop. :insane:

lol

Well, the less time spent in transit, the better. I think CGC will take care of my comics better than the USPS.

Also, it was the standard coupon tier, they claim 15 days for that. Sorry for misleading anyone.

-slym

So I checked the tracking at 6PM and it still said "delivered to Post Office" in Sarasota, like it was still sitting there. I just checked now, tracking says delivered at 1:19PM - WTF, USPS? *sigh* So I checked CGC's site and they have been accepted & verified already.

NOW, the wait begins in earnest. November 11th would be the 15 days stated for this submission.

-slym