• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Assortment of everything: Platinum/Golden/Silver/Bronze RECAP P. 22

247 posts in this topic

Six-Gun Western #3 VF+ : $80 SOLD

Looks like an insane high grade for such an early Atlas Western. Bought on eBay and I would keep it for myself or sell it for at least $150 but I am almost sure this book was pressed. It looks like a pancake with a very flat spine and surface. What a shame.. For this reason, I am hammering the price.

Front cover looks NM-/NM but bc has small tear/crease on left edge that has been completely flattened out.

If like me, you don't like pressed books, this one is not for you. If you don't mind pressing, this is a gorgeous copy at a great price.

Six-GunWestern3.jpg

Six-GunWestern3bc.jpg

It looks even better in hand Jimbo.

I am not a Disney fan but I love this cover. I may even end up keeping it for me if it does not sell.

....you really should, brother. These things are almost ungettable. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus (thumbs u

P.S. When I went to the Kubert School, one of my instuctors worked on that film. He ended up going freelance, had his own plane, cool old guy named Milt

You are starting to convince me, Jim hm

Six-Gun Western #3 VF+ : $80

Looks like an insane high grade for such an early Atlas Western. Bought on eBay and I would keep it for myself or sell it for at least $150 but I am almost sure this book was pressed. It looks like a pancake with a very flat spine and surface. What a shame.. For this reason, I am hammering the price.

Front cover looks NM-/NM but bc has small tear/crease on left edge that has been completely flattened out.

If like me, you don't like pressed books, this one is not for you. If you don't mind pressing, this is a gorgeous copy at a great price.

Six-GunWestern3.jpg

Six-GunWestern3bc.jpg

..... if you can give me 30 days :takeit: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Six-Gun Western #3 VF+ : $80

Six-GunWestern3.jpg

Six-GunWestern3bc.jpg

..... if you can give me 30 days :takeit: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

No problems Jim, for you, I can hold the book up to 30 days.

^^