• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help with my new 100 pager

6 posts in this topic

Here she is....half inch back cover tear on bottom goes in 5 pages, 1 inch bottom spine split, cover crease near bottom of bc spine is not a tear, 2 half inch front cover tears on bottom right. (The comic looks better in person than it does in the scan) Thanks for any input.... grin.gif

weirdmyst.jpg

weirdmystbk.jpg

I'm thinking 4.0. Those 100-pagers are tough! Is that a great friggin' cover or what? Could it be any blacker? thumbsup2.gif

Love Bernie's ghouls! 893applaud-thumb.gif

(edited due to flaws noted in description)

Still love to have it - putting that book on my want list. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, that's a great book. when I got back into 100-pagers a year or so ago I found out that this was the first one. That along with it being such a cool cover I decided to hoard it. Between conventions and Ebay I bought six or seven. Two are currently at CGC right now, the rest between VG abd VF. Hard book to find in high grade for sure. The damage on this book is very typical of how these books are found.