• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

23 posts in this topic

Hey gang, going to throw up a few books for sale. All books have been pressed. All books are extremely nice looking for the grades with tight grading. No hidden defects. PM me with questions. Prices include shipping.

First up...

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.0 I sent this book genuinely expecting a 9.2/9.4 on the book. I'm going to offer this book for $1975, which admittedly is a GPA high price, but if it doesn't sell I'm probably going to resubmit.

IncredibleHulk181CGC9_01032377002.jpg

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.8 White pages. I know some people are going to laugh, but I looked this book over a dozen times trying to find a defect and wondered if the book had a shot at 9.9. The only defect I could find was a slight rub / colour loss at the top edge by the spine. Just a killer copy. Asking $10,000

IncredibleHulk181CGC9_81032377003.jpg

Tales To Astonish #13 CGC 7.0 COW No intro needed I guess. lol Impossible book right now. I did a search of some dealer sites and eBay and found one book, a CGC 3.5 copy on eBay asking a zillion dollars. I spoke to a few dealers in NYC who have sold multiple copies of 6.5 for $2300+ so I'm going to price this at $3250.

TalestoAstonish13CGC7_01032377007.jpg

Tales Of Suspense #59 CGC 9.4 OWW - This book has off the charts gloss, colour and cover whiteness when you hold it in hand. The light blue cover pops like no other copy I've owned including a 9.8 copy I sold last year. It felt and looked like a new book. Gorgeous copy. Asking $1250

TalesofSuspense59CGC9_41032377005.jpg

Last book.

Justice League of America #1 CGC 7.5 Very attractive for the grade. I've sold a few 8.0 copies over the last 2 years in the $5000-$5500 range but I had no idea this book had popped so much recently with all recent sales overshooting prices in the next grade range. Asking $4750

JusticeLeagueofAmerica1CGC7_5OW1032377004.jpg

That's it folks - I know a few of those prices are aggressive but a few books have very little recent sales data and so I'm reasonable to talk to and open to discussion if you feel they're out of line. Just drop me a PM.

Have a good night!

Tales Of Suspense #59 CGC 9.4 OWW - This book has off the charts gloss, colour and cover whiteness when you hold it in hand. The light blue cover pops like no other copy I've owned including a 9.8 copy I sold last year. It felt and looked like a new book. Gorgeous copy. Asking $1250

TalesofSuspense59CGC9_41032377005.jpg

That's a beauty. It was just graded yesterday ?

That's a beauty. It was just graded yesterday ?

Graded Friday, overnight shipped for Saturday arrival and in hand. (thumbs u

Any JIM 84s? :shrug:

I have an Original Owner #84 CGC 7.0 that hasn't been pressed. Looks like it has a shot at 7.5.

Interested?

:devil:

I have an Original Owner #84 CGC 7.0 that hasn't been pressed. Looks like it has a shot at 7.5.

Interested?

Nah - sounds like it would be no upgrade from the last one you sold me..., :devil:

Interested?

Price?

Got an 85 as well?

I'll try to get scans later this aft of the #84.

Have a JIM #85 CGC 9.4 if you're interested but that's it for now. :foryou:

Nah - sounds like it would be no upgrade from the last one you sold me..., :devil:

:cry:

CGC was pretty tight with that copy i sold you.