• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Cheapo Lots-CLOSED

91 posts in this topic

I bought out a major dealer's underground inventory & all of the collections that were consigned to him. I am going to pass on the bulk savings to the CGC board members. I again have too much stuff. Over the next week or two I am going to list lots of bargain lots.

FIRST PRINTS UNLESS NOTED.

All comix be sent boxed media mail for $5.00 and up. International buyers PM me & we will try to work it out. Insurance required for larger orders.

F#G refers to the 2006 Fogel Underground Price Guide. "Supp" refers to the 2010 Supplement.

Rules, first :takeit: wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants. I have lots of other stuff.

I will accept paypal, or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check (in U.S. funds please). International buyers using paypal will have a 4% surcharge.

By bidding on these books you are attesting that you are 18 years of age or older.

Bijou Funnies lot of 6, Crumb, Lynch, Williamson, great assortment, #2 (VG-3rd), #4 (G), #5 (G/VG-3rd), #6 (Crumb cover-VGish), #7 (G-VG), #8 (G/VG-Kurtzman cover).................book adds up to $62, my price $20, all are firsts except for #2 & #5.

SOLD to bcolflesh.

142036.jpg.c66502662154422e2e0cb7538ac1950a.jpg